how to play
verbose is a collaborative party game where 3+ players work together over 13 or more rounds to get as many points as possible.
- One player takes the role of the Guesser.
- Everyone else takes the role of Clue Giver.
- A random word is generated.
- The Clue Givers all see the random word. Each Clue Giver submits a 1-word hint with the goal of helping the Guesser guess the random word.
- Once submitted, any duplicate hints are eliminated and not shown to the Guesser.
- The Guesser is then shown only the unique hints from the Clue Givers. The Guesser must then try to guess the random word.
- A correct guess = 1 point
- An incorrect guess = 0 points, -1 round
- A pass = 0 points